Wednesday, June 27, 2012

One of those days

When we got up today I couldn't open the door to get out. I had to use the drivers side door. I couldn't fix it. I couldn't really figure it out. I got a locksmith who figured it out. Turns out I had screwed up. I did learn something and it only cost me $40. Next up, the AC wouldn't work. I finally found someone to come take a look as the temp hit 90. Turns out it was a loose plug. I found it myself and was able to divert the repairmen but it was a mess. Next, the cable didn't work. That fix required a new coaxial cable. I had no idea my 20 year old cable was bad. The day turned around when Seth fixed dinner for everyone. Oysters Rockefeller, stuffed and wrapped pork tenderloin, grilled artichokes and a tomatoes and cucumber salad. Yummy. This pic was taken right before dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment