Thursday, December 20, 2012

Abilene State Park day II.

We drove into Abilene this morning. We were in dire need of a Wal Mart and I wanted to see our old house. Both goals were successful. My memory of 1983 is kinda hazy but I could use my imagination and I sorta remembered our house. The trees I planted were huge so the front yard didn't look the same. We also drove to the front gate of my last AFB-DYESS. Not really fond memories but things are so different I couldn't really mentally regress. When we got back to the park I got Jenny to play disk golf. I spotted her 1 stroke/hole so she wasn't horribly crushed by my skills. Hopefully we can do this some more. I did a long bike ride around Lake Abilene after our golf outing and we have just finished eating grilled vegetables while watching MSNBC on our satellite. Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment