Thursday, June 9, 2016

Tahoe day 2

Our big event today was a paddle boat trip across the lake. We crossed the lake to Emerald Bay and cruised around there for awhile. It was a 2 hour round trip so there was plenty of time for us to get educated. I will pass along all I can remember tomorrow. I had a good single track bike ride this afternoon and I decided to return home a different way. Low and behold I stumbled upon a disk golf course. We are going to play in a few minutes. Jenny is watching a TV show. There is a tiny hole in the trees and Directv was kind enough to put a satellite in that hole. We have to run the generator because this campground has nada. We are getting used to boondocking.

2 comments:

  1. I guess disc golf is taking over everywhere. I wonder what Dad would have thought about it when he was golfing? Looks like a lot of sightseeing. Can't wait until tomorrow's "tour"

    ReplyDelete