Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Tippecanoe River SP Indiana

Our trip to Phoenix USA Inc. went fairly well, except for the early get up. It took a couple of hours but our problem was solved to my satisfaction. The issue was that the frame around one of the drawers in the bedroom was pulling apart and the drawer was askew. The tech fixed that problem and reinforced the other drawer (we only have 2 drawers). We are back in  business baby. Although, there is one more problem I am trying to solve. I have ridden my Santa Cruz bike pretty hard for the last 2 years. It needs some parts replaced. The little bike shop in Beaufort had that bike for over 3 weeks before we left and they claimed they couldn't get the parts. We took it to a bike shop in Elkhart and they said the same thing. The pandemic is having an effect maybe. I'm afraid I'm going to be on a ride out in the middle of the desert somewhere and have some sort of breakdown. I can still ride but I'm not comfortable abusing the bike like I normally do. Different Subject. This campground has no cell service so we will be winging it for the next 3 days. If there is a pic with this post, its the Tippecanoe river.

2 comments:

  1. Nice looking river. Steve has fished there in his younger days.my ex sister in law has a son in Valparaiso, ind, don't know how close you are. Her name is joyce wolf not sure of her sons name. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her son has a bike shop, forgot to mention

    ReplyDelete