Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Moab day 2

Jenny shuttled me out to a trailhead that I can ride and when I'm finished I can ride back into Moab. I've done that routine several times in the last few years. This year I felt like  I might not be 69 anymore. I had no hip ot knee problems but I was ready for this bike ride to be over with. It was 17 miles mostly on slick rock or dirt. The Aggie reunion begins tomorrow. The Texas participants are spending the night in Albuquerque and will arrive here tomorrow afternoon. We are going to put the MP3 in storage. We found a place for $10 a night that will allow us to plug in to keep the refrigerator cold. Tomorrow is going to be busy. 

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy the aggie reunion. Yes dave we are all getting older unfortunately some of us don't realize it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great reunion. You and Jenny have friends with so many memories. Hopefully you won't be taken naked out into a field like your Fish did! That would be quite a prank. Paula

    ReplyDelete