Thursday, May 12, 2016

Pecos river trip

Well, I don't know where to start. My college buddy didn't show up so I did it solo. Turns out we got our days mixed up. He and his group were thinking Saturday instead of Friday. I'm not sure I should take the blame but I will. The entire 7 day trip I didn't see anyone. Kinda weird but it was sure quiet. I took gopro video of some of the rapids I went through and the camera says I have taken 57 videos. It was pretty hairy in a few places. I lost My Tilley hemp hat in one of the more "exciting" chutes. I rate that trip as one of the 10 best of my life. It was difficult, beautiful, exciting and I was alone. Right up my alley. We have decided to stay at Seminole Canyon another day.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Dave....at least you didn't have to share your bourbon???? Glad you had a good time. Paula

    ReplyDelete