Tuesday, May 24, 2016

The MP Strikes Back episode 11

Yesterday afternoon I needed to go outside but found myself locked in. The main door has ceased to function. It was frozen shut. I couldn't get it to work no matter what I did. We called a locksmith and he came out this morning. He couldn't get it to open either. We called coach net (that's Rv's AAA) the best they could do was the end of June in Reno. I'm not  kidding. We found an RV fixit place across the river and he agreed to look at it. We drove over there all hooked up expecting to be sent on our way and having to use the cab doors for the next month. Turns out he appeared to be a pretty sharp guy. He was able to get the door open but the latch\lock was shot. After some effort he found the part but it he had to order it. It will be sometime  tomorrow so we have reluctantly returned to the commercial campground we were in last night. We had a rough plan that is now another MP casualty. She continues to fight back after being fixed again and again. I wish she would just give up.

1 comment: