Sunday, October 1, 2017

Buffalo, Wyoming KOA

I've never heard of Buffalo, Wy. either. Today was just a travel day and this place was just about the right distance, so here we are.We did stop in Sheridan at a super Wal-Mart. The idea was we would get all the stuff we needed with one stop. Well, it's Sunday and the pharmacy was closed and Sheridan is the only city in Wyoming that doesn't allow beer and wine to be sold in grocery stores. Luckily there were a couple of stores across the road where we could fullfill our needs and we didn't have to move. Tomorrow we are going to be in a state park in South Dakota that will give us access to two national parks.
I didn't take a single pic today but I found a few interesting items as I was scrolling through the past 2 months of pictures. Forecast low temp tomorrow is 33.

1 comment:

  1. Unusual sayings Dave, where do people come up with this stuff. I assume the union/confederate blurb was not from that area.

    ReplyDelete