Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Little Turtle RV & Storage Eufaula OK

I was also curious about Little Turtle. Turns out years ago when the current owner bought the property with the intent of making it into a RV Park he let his young daughter name it. There is a definite Turtle vibe throughout the park. I try to book a commercial place every once in a while so that we can do laundry. We did stop at a tire shop at a town not far from here and the mechanic didn't think the tire was fixable. There was wire exposed on the interior of the tire. I went ahead and bought a new tire that we will use as a spare. It's the correct size but it's made by a different manufacturer and I'm not super confident in it's quality but it should work as a spare. These pics Jenny took yesterday.

2 comments:

  1. Good call on the spare! I just had mine trashed this weekend too and need to do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got the spare. Little turtle. I think I would be looking down for turtles walking about. Hope you are feeling OK dave and NOT pushing yourself

    ReplyDelete