Monday, June 24, 2024

Mt Magazine day 2

I took the last one of those Black Box antibiotics I had to take this morning. Hopefully they did what they were supposed to do. I got out on my bike for a short ride on a loop (paved) road just to see if I remembered how to ride. Jenny and I did some touristy sightseeing  from the car and ended up at the Lodge. I guess it isn't too weird for Arkansas, but this park is in a dry county and we had to join their "private club" in order to buy an adult beverage yesterday. I thought dry counties weren't a thing anymore. I did get a membership card that I will cherish forever. Oklahoma tomorrow. We found a tire store enroute to our destination
so we will try to have that bad tire patched.

3 comments:

  1. You mean it can be patched. How lucky is that. Nice views where you are. You had to buy a membership for a drink. You couldn't wait til you got back to mp3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you didn't see any hang gliders at this place

    ReplyDelete
  3. No hang gliders, the membership was free and don’t know yet if the tire Is salvageable.

    ReplyDelete