Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Day dos at the Dinosaur



I did a long trail ride this morning. When we checked in yesterday I asked the ranger about the MTB trails and he said they were the best in the state. After my ride I'm not sure I can agree with his boast but
I will say that they were excellent. After lunch we went looking for dinosaur tracks. It's been our experience when looking for dinosaur tracks that we have always been disappointed. Today was no exception. We saw a few 3 toed impressions in the limestone but I didn't consider what we saw to be blog worthy. I know you all had your hopes up but I refuse to lower my exceptionally high standards. After that we did a 4 mile loop hike up above the river. It's now 4:00 and I have to wait an hour before I can start drinking. We are here one more night.

1 comment:

  1. No dinosaur tracks disappointing Dave! Sorry bike trails weren't as good as the whole enchilada trail. Looks warm. 70 something here today. Planted stuff in garden today or yesterday. When are you headed home?

    ReplyDelete