Monday, March 29, 2021

Santos day 2


The Santos Trailhead is a pretty big deal. The parking lot was pretty full today and this is a week day. It was overflowing yesterday, Sunday. I would have figured these Floridians would have all been at church. I rode the trails for 2 hours this morning. We had a critical shortage of adult beverages that has been rectified. After that was resolved we did a 10 mile out and back on a paved trail. Tomorrow will probably be our last day here. I'll do another ride for sure but I can cover a lot of ground in 2 hours and there won't be too many trails that I can access from this trailhead that I will not have ridden. Also, the caterpillars are starting to make cocoons in the MPs hubcaps. This caterpillar thing is my first biblical plague. It is something to behold, although you would have to be a sick puppy to want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment