Thursday, March 11, 2021

Dino day 3



Well, after 3 days of looking we finally saw some dinosaurs. Being so big it's amazing how elusive they are. We hiked a little over 4 miles again today. With my bike ride yesterday and 8+ miles of trail hiking the last 2 days we have pretty much seen this park. Time to move on. Our next spot is still in Texas. Martin Dies SP in Jasper. Normally,  Jenny does the brunt of the planning for these trips. She has had a full plate, the last few months, so I did most of the planning for this one. I honestly don't remember my reasoning for the stops I came up with. We normally book a commercial campground periodically so that we can do laundry and easily resupply. Well, that apparently slipped my mind. As Rick Perry so eloquently said---- "Oops".

1 comment:

  1. The dianasaur is pretty BIG how did you miss it? Guess you are moving today closer to a laundromat

    ReplyDelete