Saturday, June 5, 2021

Carbondale day 2

Not much going on today. We drove 10 miles into Glenwood Springs and found a highly rated laundromat. There is a paved bike trail that runs from Glenwood Springs,  through Carbondale and then 30 miles into Aspen. I was looking for some way to get my heartrate up so I rode into Glenwood Springs and back. Tomorrow is going to be a goat rope. We have to get on I 70 toward Denver. There are 2 very high passes, one 11,600 feet that I have told myself that I would never subject the MP to. We gotta go that way so we will do most of it disconnected. We are going to be in an area tomorrow that has no cell coverage. Not only that,  it's got 0 amenities. We will be boondocking again. Jenny will need to call her Dad so we will have to find some service somewhere. More tomorrow. 

1 comment: