Friday, August 4, 2017

Medoc Mountain Sp

We are still in NC. I think this place is pretty close to Virginia. The big news today is that power has been restored to Hatteras island and we will be going there tomorrow. We have been living in the Carolinas for nearly 30 years and have never visited the Outer Banks. This place has a couple of bike trails. I rode one today and returned to the MP near death. It was hot and I am nearly 65. (Tomorrow) We have a 4 hour drive tomorrow and we will be on the island for 5 days.

1 comment:

  1. Dave, happy birthday, just got into your blog. Unfortunately I changed my password to a dog I use to have, and it still brings tears to my eyes to say, type, or remember his name. Didn't clean house for a week because I had his dog hairs in my rugs. Can't believe how this has affected me, I might be crazy, but I still hear him in the house. Well enough about that, looks like a great trip so far.

    ReplyDelete